Sunday, September 22, 2013

What is in progress?

We're having a lot of fun over here in Washington! The weather is finally starting to cool down and we've had a couple really neat thunderstorms. With that comes muddy dogs and stir crazy children. I haven't had as much time to work as I would like, but I get a little bit done here and there.
I notice a lot of artists talk about their studio-a dedicated place for their work. While I prefer to work in quiet there are times when inspiration strikes and I have to start a piece RIGHT NOW. Sometimes when life is chaotic, your studio is wherever you land.
Last night mine was the washer. Here are this week's works in progress:


 A snowmen/snowchild winter decoration. I'm breaking my own rule here (no Holiday talk before my birthday). Don't tell the kids!

Waiting on a soldier mom+3 kids. 
 In honor of Fall Equinox we have some Fall Sprites.

1 comment: